Wednesday, October 04, 2006

gadgets - Nabaztag


I am fond of tech gadgets. Gadgets which are of use to me for my daily life, which can help in improving my productivity and anything which are useful. Few of which i own are Palm PDA, Apple ipod (i use it for listening to podcasts), Nokia Communicator (few weeks back, i had to seacrh for it in a swimming pool, courtesy my friends Pari & Prassana). But for the fist time i have fallen in love with an electronic rabbit and it does lot of work for you. My new interest is Nabaztag. I am yet to check if I can afford that, but i liked what it can do. It is an electronic bunny, which can sing, read news for you, inform when you receive e-mails etc. Something you can have in your office (if they permit) or home where Wi-fi and power socket is available. Nabaztag can aslo receive SMS and e-mail messages and can read it for you. He can teach you tai-chi and he can have a girlfriend too.

Will let you know when i buy one.

No comments: